Level 2 Advanced Event Group Specific AEGS Part 1 - 9 September
Level 2 Advanced Event Group Specific (AEGS) - Part 1
- All assessments for Level 2 AEGS are sent out by the ECEP, and participants submit them directly to the Athletics Australia Assessors at email@example.com
- Registration for the course must close at least 10 days prior to the course date to ensure enough time to complete pre course work. The pre course work must be received at least one week before the course.
- The Athletics Australia Assessor will then communicate directly with the participant.
- Athletics Australia will send the 6 week plans to the Part A facilitator prior to the commencement of the course to use in the Planning section of the course.
- At the conclusion of the course participants will be required to submit post course work at the end of both Part A and Part B.
- Level 2 ICC (also accepted are the previous courses of Level 2 Club Coach and Level 2 Event Specific courses)
- 12 months and at least fifty hours of athletics coaching after completion of Level 2 ICC
- Currently accredited and financial with Athletics Australia
- Undertake the pre work sent prior to undertaking the face to face component.
Post Course Assessments:
- Part A - you will be sent a link to the Self Study modules in your conformation email.